Today I have something special to share with you all, it's close to my heart. I started this blog to help gals interested in sewing and initially my blog was having very less audience and I used to feel very low because of it but I knew it will grow slowly as one should have a tons of patience to make your venture successful...Whenever I post I just think that who will be the first to ask the query, will people sew their dresses with the help of my tutorial etc... Ohh!!! let's come to my topic or else I will wander on any other road.
Many of you might have stitched your kurta,salwar etc.. according to my tutorial but very few of them share with me their dresses. The following kurtas are stitched by those few sewists with the help of my tutorial. The images are arranged in the order by which they were uploaded.
1) This kurta is stitched by Deepa Vinod. She was the first to upload it and she was really feeling very happy by the fitting she got from the dress.
Dear Gurmeet, I had tried early but every time &;it got flopped. It came very well. thank you .it was far better than my tailor did.
2) This apple cut kurti is stitched by Anu Mol. It was her first kurti stitched with the help of my tutorial
Hi dear Gurmeet, this is the salwar kameez I stitched. In this I adopt your neckline and apple cut. This was my trial of neckline and all. So some finishing problems are there.
Next time I try to upload good one .
3) This collar neck kurti is stitched by FabDabGrab. It also came out very well.
As said, I'm uploading the successful sewed kurta with high neck and perfect fitting sleeves. (Its might not have a 100% finished outlook but still managed to reach this much)... well, the credit goes
to you for giving clear instructions.
4) This kurta with lining is stitched by FabDabGrab.
This one is with lining as instructed by you. Thanks again!!! You Rock!
5) This anarkali is stitched by Neesu Sharma and it is also very neatly stitched.
She told me to comment as she was not able to post the comment due to some technical glitches. But the image is saying the comment isn't it ?
All the comments are by the one who stitched the kurti. Hope I will receive more images of kurti in near future...
LOVE 'N' GRATITUDE